Thursday, January 15, 2009

 

PIP + RFI are photo techniques to show body energy

It is amazing to meet this technology again after several years knowing about it and then seeing pictures of it actually working. Back in the 80's as I have stated I used to do healing work and these are the energies I could feel and work with and how one can see them.

What is more important is that the human being can read/ feel these energies and then say where they are linked to in the body and even to events.. These must be the very energies and so consciousnesses I have been working on for years in my Universal, Developmental and Body-Pivot Consciousness Cycles! These link to the very astrological energies I worked on after learning astrology in 1986, a specially form of esoteric astrology which I then developed into a "double pyramid" form as the real life aspects of how existence works!

I have seen that this photography are in fact Bio-photons ... this is something I have stated in my writings as to how the body works with energy and senses to create this external physical reality...

The machine I have found is under the web address www.item-bioenergy.com/pip/index.html

My own site is under www.theinnersound.de and www.theinnersound-noetics.org.

Would any one like to feed back their reaction to all this important work!

It should be possible to show that changing the room position together with using special sounds and rhythms that these Bio-photons can be changed...

Does any one near me have a machine like this where this special point can be checked out?

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?